Key Team Member Profiles at IFC Finance – Financial Advisors
David’s career has been focussed in the Financial sector.
- David founded IFC Finance.com (previously known as – Independent Financial Consultants), a successful Financial Services Advisory firm which provides consultancy on Financial Planning and Wealth Management to Corporates, SME Owners, Professional firms and Private Individual Clients, in Ireland and UK.
- With a keen focus on Corporate Pension advice, IFC takes care of team members behind many successful Corporates/FDI’s in Ireland.
- David has been actively involved in developing alternative finance strategies for the SME and the Agri-Sector having previously led an Executive Team and a Senior Advisory Board which was endeavouring to establish an SME / Agri focused Bank in Ireland.
- David is a Founding Partner and Board member of Crossflow Payments Ireland. Crossflow Payments is Ireland’s First Integrated E-Invoicing and Supply Chain Finance Platform. Crossflow Payments Ireland is a joint venture with Crossflow Payments UK which hosts many of the leading UK businesses as its customers.
- David also spent time in the Renewable Energy sector, building up a number of key contacts and taking the company through several long term strategic and joint venture partnerships with a number of large multi-jurisdictional companies in logistics, security operations, human resource training and sourcing.
- With nearly three decades of experience, David has built meaningful relationships across the Irish government, the finance sector and within the broader business community.
- David is a key advocate of the Start Up community and enjoys helping those members to connect to people who can be useful to their endeavours.
- David has Founded Fintechjobs.io as there is a huge gap in a focused, online, specialised platform to promote the requirements of the growing Fintech sector along with providing a one-stop shop for candidates who wish to move their career towards Fintech.
- David is a Founding Committee member of thegoodsummit.com which emanated from Trinity College Dublin and had its inaugural event in 2018 which was widely applauded.
- David has been elected to the Board of Management of Holy Child Killiney, an all-girls secondary school in Dublin.
- David sits on several the Committees/Boards of several charities.
Outside the Office:
- David enjoys Cycling; one of those awful-looking Mamil’s (Middle-aged Men in Lycra)! He has enjoyed many cycles abroad mostly in aid of charities or causes close to his heart/family.
- David comes from a well-known Business family here in Dublin and as a result, enjoys good friendships/relationships with a wide range of people.
- David has two daughters and encourages them to flourish in every possible way they can.
Please Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidcrowley1/
Kevin has over 20 years’ experience in Account Management & Sales. Having worked for various Banks, Corporates & SME’s for years, Kevin’s role involves interacting with customers by phone or email to ascertain how IFC Finance can help save them time and money, get good unbiased advice and ensure they are getting the most suitable financial products in the marketplace.
Kevin also manages the IFC Finance and Group Risk websites and all Digital Marketing activities for the companies. Kevin has worked in a business development capacity for many companies across various industries such as insurance, banking and technology.
Please Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinshortall/
Ally has over 15 years’ experience in project management, support and sales development across Ireland and Asia.
With a strong background in project leadership and effective communication; Ally’s consultative role in IFC Finance involves working closely with the Chief Executive and the Team to identify business needs and implement best practices and procedures across the business.
Ally is responsible for improving the company’s operations by developing and recommending business solutions, managing client accounts and overseeing office management.
IFC Finance – Ireland’s Leading Financial Advisor Company
IFC Finance are a long-established firm of Financial Advisors operating in Dublin and are regulated by the Financial Regulator. We provide advice in a number of area’s including: Investment, Pensions, PRSA’s, Life Assurance, Protection Products, Income Protection, Travel Insurance, Company Pensions, Group Risk, Partnership Insurance, Keyman Insurance, Co-Directors Insurance, Pension Term Insurance, Group Life and Income Protection Insurance and Working Capital Finance for Companies.
Contact us IFC Finance today at:
• Tel: 01-6601 016
• E: firstname.lastname@example.org